Responsive Advertisement

Saturday, May 8, 2021

How to Notice God Winks and Establish Intimacy With God

 I think a great conversation for us to have is to realize how easy it is for any of us to get discouraged, right to feel like things aren't going the way that we want it to, and we just need a little bit of encouragement.

And you've talked about God Winks, the way that God can show us special little things if we're looking for them. So, I think it's a great talk to have to not only tell people that God is there but if they'll look for it they'll find that encouragement that they need. So tell us what you mean by God's winks. 


Joyce Meyer: Well, I say sometimes, you know, it was like a little wink from God, you know how it is if you really love somebody and maybe they can't come all the way across the room and give you a big kiss and a hug but they just wink at you, you know, it’s like a little special (Yeah). Like they see me,( Like a little bit of love) they notice me, they know that I am here, they care about me.


Download God Winks Ebook to Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Vid2eBook

Download Inspiring, Challenging and Transformational Ebooks from the Most watched You Tube Videos On Relationships, Love and Intimacy




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *